National Sales Leader
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
To profitably grow or manage Allstate Roadside Services premium and market share in targeted markets and consumer segments, and achieve desired business results by developing, leading, managing and implementing effective strategies, processes and programs in the Allstate Distribution Business families.
Achieve strategic objectives and business goals by directing sales-related activity within assigned Allstate Relationships, monitoring progress and making appropriate adjustments, working effectively with distribution ownership/management and ARS leadership.
Effectively grow and maintain relationships with key Allstate partners, all, but not limited to Esurance, Encompass, Answer Financial, Allstate Benefits, Allstate Dealer Services, Allstate Business Insurance, Allstate Brand Distribution and Allstate Product.
- Prospect and establish relationships with new business opportunities
- Effectively manage existing relationships to achieve ARSs desired business results
- Negotiate customized contracts as appropriate to achieve ARSs desired business results
- Work with cross-functional business partners to develop and implement effective, tailored development strategies and respective tactics to achieve business-specific growth and profit goals and targeted business results
- Partner with and enable local Allstate Brand Distribution to promote ARS -specific, agency-level sales, marketing and education strategies and tactics to maximize business results
- Effectively communicate with partnered leadership, ARS leadership, and the ARS sales team to drive action and achieve desired business results and resolve unique Account-based issues
- Using indepth industry and company knowledge, prepare complex proposals and make recommendations on customized key programs to optimize agency/broker potential and achieve desired business results
- Leverage in-depth industry, company and competitor knowledge to maximize relationships and achieve desired business results
- Strong, proven interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively interact with and influence Key Account owners, managers and associates at all levels within the Allstate organizations and across the internal ARS
- Strong general management, analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong facilitation and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple teams and projects, especially via virtual means/methods
- Excellent and current knowledge of the Distribution channels, including industry competitors, major brokers and national industry associations
- Experience in insurance product, sales management or general management
- Bachelors degree required; business or technical discipline preferred. MBA and or industry certifications preferred (CPCU, CHFC/CLU)
- Ability to travel frequently and extensively is required
Compensation range for this position starts at $110,000/year; compensation will bebased on experience and qualifications
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.