Small Business Agency Account Manager - Austin, TX
Profitable and growing insurance broker is seeking a Small Business Account Manager for their Austin operation. Candidates will be responsible for servicing all aspects of commercial lines accounts including renewals, endorsements, certificate changes, and all other customer needs. Account retention is a key part of your work and bonuses can be earned for rounding out accounts. Also you will have the opportunity to market accounts. Extra commission can be earned based on cross selling successes.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience servicing commercial lines accounts in an independent agency/broker or small business unit in a carrier setting
- Good technical understanding of commercial lines coverages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Self-directed but able to work well in a team environment
- High School diploma or GED required
- Texas Property and Casualty Insurance License must be obtained within 90 days if not already licensed
This position represents a good career opportunity for the commercial lines account specialist who is looking for the challenge of working in a professional independent agency that is growing quickly. Base salary is commensurate with experience.