Commercial Lines Account Manager - Austin, TX
Recognized and growing Property and Casualty Insurance agency is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager for their Dallas regional operation. Candidates will be responsible for servicing an established book of middle market to large account business in all lines of commercial. Duties include handling endorsements, data entry, marketing, working with renewals, putting proposals together and ordering loss summaries. Company has an excellent 401K match. Position is annual bonus eligible. Will receive 20% of commission on new business written, full account or rounding out.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience servicing commercial accounts in a P&C agency/broker setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- EPIC agency management system preferred
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
If you are looking for a company where you can grow with the organization and would enjoy working in a dynamic team environment, then this job may be for you. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.