Manufacturing Consultant - Commercial Insurance
General Placement Service has partnered with an A.M. Best “A” rated specialty insurance company focused on the construction and manufacturing fields. They are seeking a Manufacturing Consultant to work with internal employees and act as a subject matter expert in the Manufacturing Niche. Ideal candidates should have extensive knowledge of Middle-Market Manufacturing accounts and have experience finding reinsurance potentially.
In this role you will:
- Act as the internal Subject Matter Expert in all things Manufacturing for this carrier.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned agents, existing relationships a plus
- Drive new business and identify target markets
- Ensure agency partners are successful in achieving sales goals
To be qualified, you must have:
- 5+ years of commercial insurance experience
- Sales and marketing or underwriting background with an insurance company
- Bachelor’s Degree and designations preferred
- Ability to travel
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k options, profit share and savings plan
- Paid time off and flexible hours
Apply today or contact us directly for immediate consideration.
Apply for Manufacturing Consultant - Commercial Insurance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly