Our client is an independent, specialist-driven insurance agency that offers a consultation approach to both personal and commercial insurance. Their consultation approach drives their business with customized underwriting coverages for their clients. We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager that is looking for their next step up in their career.
Title: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
Overview: The Commercial Lines Account Manager is a client-facing position that will work with a team of producers and a risk manager to handle accounts. The Account Manager will handle our client's fasting growing business segment. Individuals who are coachable and personable wanting to work with a team are encouraged to apply.
- Identify needs of both new and current clients in order to aid clients in their success.
- Manage high level VIP and larger client accounts.
- Conduct large account renewals and new business marketing.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in client's success.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients to better understand and achieve their needs.
- Manage all reporting about the health of the client's accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of Account Management experience. Commercial Lines experience required.
- Accustomed to client-facing role a plus.
- AMS 360/Vertafore experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.