Life Insurance Sales Agents (Advisors)
About the Role
Our client helps people obtain life insurance coverage according to their lifestyle. Combining technology and the human touch, they map a large variety of insurance products and companies enabling a seamless and transparent to match people with appropriate coverage.
This young, growing, data driven and technology oriented broker is looking for talented and experienced Life Insurance Sales Agents(Advisors) to add to their team in Kansas City or New York.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with customers to provide them and their families with the financial protection that they need. Educate them about the available products and tailor a solution to their unique situation.
- Provide guidance about the insurance buying process to ensure smooth movement from application through policy acceptance.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of work experience with at least 1 year of successful experience selling life insurance
- Holds an active Life, Accident & Health Insurance Agent or Broker License
- Excellent product knowledge surrounding individual life insurance policies
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Highly organized
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong ethical conviction