Our client offers a dynamic work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit where results are recognized and rewarded. They are a trusted general agency and benefit administrator that provides solutions for producers, employers, and individuals.
Title: Business Development, Territory Manager
Location: Austin or San Antonio, Texas
Overview: The Business Development, Territory Manager will represent one of Blue Cross Blue Shield's top producing general agencies. This individual will help forge new relationships with local brokers and look to take advantage of a broad portfolio.
- Identify brokers who are looking for a broader range of products.
- Provide technology solutions to brokers in order to improve their efficiency and bottom line.
- Address other unmet needs of brokers and work with senior leadership to identify creative solutions.
- Cross-market to brokers when appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience. Health insurance industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of current benefit administration technologies and tax advantage benefit plans is a plus.
- Team player, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Currently have or able to obtain and maintain insurance license(s) and successfully meet all CE requirements for an insurance license.
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management software.
- Travel up to 80% locally and must have valid driver's license.
Pay: Salary Plus Uncapped Bonus Structure. Contact Recruiter for More Info.