Remote Insurance Broker
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Quotes and binds multiple personal lines products through a variety of third-party carriers. Leverages internal/external quoting platforms to provide customers with multiple solutions that meet their insurance needs. Ensures that fulfillment of customers insurance policies are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Uses sales and selling techniques to build value in the product tailored to the customer, overcome objections & works to solve prospect or policyholder problems to convert leads into sales, all while understanding the customer`s perspective and keeping things simple.
- Closes auto and homeowners sales from the largest and most complex Strategic Partnerships though leads generated by a variety of sources including direct marketing campaigns and warm transfers.
- Foster a positive and personal connection with the customer during each interaction.
- Gathers critical risk information from prospect or policyholder to ensure an appropriate premium for the risk is guaranteed, working directly with underwriters within Choice Platform carriers to assess risk of varying complexity.
- Counsels prospects and policyholders on coverages, limits, and regulations, in an understandable and actionable way whether through Liberty Mutual or another carrier using the Choice Platform.
- Develops customized quotes based upon acquired risk information and the individual needs of the customer in conjunction with the best fit for the carrier.
- Ability to swiftly navigate the Choice Platform of different carriers, know and understand the handling protocols with each carrier as well as the financial stability rating associated with each carrier.
- Enlists supervisory assistance with complex prospect or policyholder inquiries or concerns.
- $5000 Signing Bonus
- Total Average Earnings:65k-$70k (first year)
- Starting Base $33,900
- Potential for Top Sales Representatives to make over $100k annually
- We are offering work from home options along with traditional in office positions depending on location.
- We offer Remote Inside Sales positions in 31 states- AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, PA, OK, OR, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
- During the first 6-8 weeks of training, your schedule will be Monday Friday 10:30-7 EST
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will remain the same, however you will begin to implement a 1x4 Saturday schedule, meaning you will work every 4th
- Comp day will be Tuesday thru Friday.
Starting month 3 the schedule will be as follows:
- Eastern and Central time zones: Weekdays 11am-7pm and Saturday 9am 5:30pm
- Arizona Mountain: 10:30am 7pm and Saturday 9:30am 6pm
- Arizona Pacific: 9:30am 6pm and Saturday 8:30am 5pm
- Mountain 10:30am 7pm and Saturday 9:30am 6pm
- Pacific: 9:30am 6pm and Saturday 8:30am 5pm
- You can expect to work this schedule for a minimum of 9 months before consideration for another shift.
- Associate`s degree or equivalent training plus a minimum of 1 years of tele-sales, insurance or sales/service related work experience is preferable.
- Must have proficient PC, technical, analytical, decision making and organizational skills as well as strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers & prospects, as well as to close various personal lines sales.
- Property & Casualty license required.