Bilingual Insurance Sales/Marketing Representative
The person we accept for this position will have relationship skills, an ability to communicate well, followup, stay organized and have an interest in growing their sales, marketing and insurance skills and knowledge.
This person will travel throughout Houston and on occasion to other markets.
We provide a car allowance, gas card, cell phone, computer and cover any hotel and airfare costs. When out of town we provide a daily per-diem.
We require and install a GPS device on all marketing rep vehicles and/or phone.
This person will be meeting with numerous independent agents each day. Training agency principles and their staff on how to use our products.
Meeting and presenting our product to new agents with whom we
do not currently have a relationship. Encouraging agents and their staff to choose our products over our competitors. Developing solid relationships that are a catalyst to business growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and customer service from within an independent insurance agency office.
You will report to the Sales Director and work closely with our executive staff.
This position is for a person who wants a career. Our company has launched the careers of many industry leaders. Commitment and relationship will be the keys to your success in our organization.
- Relationship skills and the ability to communicate well
- Experience in an insurance agency office
- The ability and desire to learn
- To be career minded
- A desire to succeed
- Detailed oriented individual who is competitive and growth oriented
- Efficient with time management and organizational skills
- The ability to travel when needed
- A diligent and aggressive approach to developing relationships
- The desire to ask for the sale
- A valid Texas P & C Insurance License
- Bilingual is required
- Group Health and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Apply for Bilingual Insurance Sales/Marketing Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly