Remote Outbound Sales Representative
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Do you want to be in control of your schedule! If so, stop your search, this is what you have been looking for. In this career role you will work remotely Monday – Friday and be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM – 6PM daily.
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) – because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one.
- Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentive with average monthly range of $4K-$5K
- Total Average Earnings: $88,500-98,500 (first year)
- Starting Base $38,500
- Potential for Top Sales Representatives to make over 100k annually
- We are offering work from home options along with traditional in office positions depending on location.
- We offer Remote Inside Sales positions in 31 states- AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, PA, OK, OR, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI. Please visit our website to apply to an opening in one of these other states.
- During the first 6-8 weeks of training, your schedule will be Mon-Fri, (9-5:30pm CT).
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will remain the same. One weekend day per week (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your regular position, your schedule will run Monday – Friday and you will be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM – 6PM daily.
In this role you will:
- Place outbound sales calls from internet generated leads.
- Manage leads by tracking, following up, and closing sales to achieve sales and productivity objectives.
- Perform direct sales and selling techniques for auto and home insurance policies
- Associates degree or equivalent experience; a minimum of 1 years of tele sales, insurance or sales/service-related work experience is required.
- Must have proficient PC, analytical, decision making and organizational skills as well as strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers & prospects, as well as to close sales in auto and homeowner lines.
- Previous cold calling experience is recommended.