Licensed Sales Professional (LSP)
The world isn't standing still, and neither is Allstate. We're moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers' evolving needs. That's why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you'll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You'll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You'll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life's uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we've thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever's coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We've been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don't follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support people recognize and trust?
As an Insurance Sales Professional, you will help grow a local Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships in the community. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
- Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life's uncertainties
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred
- No insurance experience required
- Willing to obtain necessary insurance license(s) upon hire, existing license is a plus
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently
- Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2019 Allstate Insurance Co.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2016 Allstate Insurance Co.
Nearest Major Market: Bellingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Everett