Sales - Regional Life Sales Representative
Full Time Regional Life Sales Representative
NCSF is a community-based insurance organization offering products and member benefits that assist individuals and their families achieve financial security. We’re committed to helping build stronger communities. We are looking for people that share our vision. We offer a collaborative and friendly environment where our most valuable resource is people. We hire smart, creative, and passionate professionals who can understand the big picture and are focused on success.
· Life Insurance Sales, 2 year (Preferred) WE will Train if applicable
· Health & Life Insurance (Required)
· Excellent communication and SALES skills
· Great at building relationships
Unlimited Income Potential
Compensation – Base salary and commission
Benefits after 90 days and meeting performance goals established.
Are you a licensed Life and Health Producer? Partner with us and see your income grow!
We are adding agents to our Sales team. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Have you owned your own business or worked in insurance or other sales fields? If you are focused, we want to talk to you about this opportunity. We are looking for hard working individuals who have a desire to sell life insurance and annuity products.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
· Enthusiastic with Energy
· Motivated by money and can perform
· Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges
· Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
· People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Responsibilities and Duties
· Prospect for leads through your personal and professional network and local community involvement as well as NCSF leads
· Present options based on needs assessment and relationship building.
· Sell NCSF products including Life and Annuities
· Always represent NCSF in a professional manner
· Work closely with NCSF Impact Teams on events, training and sales opportunities
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Paid Training: Yes
· Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
· Innovative – out of the box thinkers
· Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
· Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
· Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
· People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
· Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Required travel: Local travel is required
Work Location: Corporate Office space
Apply for Sales - Regional Life Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly