Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryThe Execution team helps to manage the daily operations of the execution and traffic functions for the Creative Services department. The Sr. Consultant Execution is responsible for the intake of work assignments and helps to assess, categorize, prioritize and assign all incoming project requests. Works to ensure all incoming project request requirements are clearly defined and adhere to current process. This includes creation of projects as well as identification of resource needs and scheduling personnel as appropriate. Assign teams and communicate needs to working teams or customer as needed.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans and tracks deadlines with internal teams and clients to ensure on-time delivery of all creative materials, including print, digital, interactive and social.
- Organizes, plans, prioritizes and balances specific work assignments.
- Facilitates work for direct-in business customers and coordinates customer needs throughout the review and production process.
- Supports the automated platform tool used to intake and manage all projects in the department.
- Helps to manage project development process for low business initiatives from initiation to closure as well as foundational work for our business units.
- Maintains Workfront Project Management tool and tests platform as needed.
- Assists with customer estimates and communicates with vendors as needed.
- Helps to manage the smooth and seamless intake and workflow processes for the Creative Services department.
- Assists with maintenance of project files within project management system/records retention.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing or closely related field.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in advertising, marketing or related field preferred.
- Strong project management skills and working knowledge of project management tools and/or software packages.
- Strong computer skills required; must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Project.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Able to work with multiple clients on marketing campaigns and creative development.
- Proven ability to build strong internal team/client relationships and be a team player.
- Ability to work with multiple clients on marketing campaigns and creative development.
- Successfully work in a matrix organization.
- Must have proven ability to build strong internal team/client relationships and be a team player.
- Must have a strong understanding of social media, both paid and organic channels.
- Must have solid customer service skills/abilities. Must be able to resolve conflicts peacefully and productively.
- Excellent organizational abilities, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task assignments.
- Strong communications skills -- oral, written, and presentation.
- Must demonstrate initiative and have a 'can-do, whatever it takes to get it done' attitude.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.