Senior Sales Leader Voluntary Benefits
Build your book of business and career with a top-tier carrier. Leverage our brand recognition to distribute our Auto, Home, Voluntary Benefits, and Pet products to employers through brokers, agents, and direct in some instances. Help employers/groups provide dynamic coverages to their employees and members help them with unexpected expenses due to accident, illness or other damages. Drive high quality opportunities and successful plans to deliver profitable business through multiple distribution channels.
Total comp including base salary plus commission estimated at 250k+
- Identifies and solicits quality prospects through direct sales, relationships with brokers / benefits consultants and collaboration with the Field Sales team in order to distribute Voluntary Benefit products including Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Auto, Home and Pet.
- Tracks sales pipeline, prospecting efforts and sales stages including sales forecast in CRM tools.
- Follows underwriting guidance to ensure high quality groups.
- Designs comprehensive marketing strategies in coordination with clients that are responsive to the needs of employees and ensures effective account participation.
- Collaborates with Relationship Managers to ensure total client/customer satisfaction. Determines and implements sales strategies to maximize account participation.
- Promotes the Direct Response Marketing Center and Digital Marketing to support Direct Response Center and online sale goals for Auto, Home and Pet.
- Delivers Voluntary Benefits sales training to field agents through face-to-face meetings and conference calls.
- Identifies and satisfies client needs through written and telephone contact with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Monitors and coordinates the services of all departments to meet customer needs. Maintains strong communication with sales representatives and sales management from other markets to secure client relations, and to uphold the integrity of representing company products and services.
- Adapts to changing market conditions and business needs to deliver consistent results
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent training.
- In addition, 5 to 10 years of progressively more responsible work experience in an insurance sales position, to include a minimum of 5 years in a group account selling environment.
- Must be licensed, if required by state.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the company's services, products and marketing techniques, insurance contracts, funding and rating.
- Requires highly effective oral and written communication skills including presentation, persuasion, relationship management, timing, tact and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.