Benefits Advisor - Medicare
Benefit Advisor- Medicare
Previous Sales Experience is NOT Required, but a Motivated, Compassionate & Optimistic Attitude is!
Come and see why National General Insurance has been voted as a “Great Place to Work” for 2 Years in a Row!
- Paid Curriculum Based Training Program! We will cover your licensing fees and get you licensed in Life & Health!
- Financial Stability! First 6 Months Earning Potential: $30k; 1st Year Earning Potential: $60-70k; 2nd Year Earning Potential: $75-90k; 3rd Year: $80-100k; Rockstar Benefit Advisors Earn: $150k+ annually
- Paid Renewal Bonuses, Conversion Bonuses, & Quality Assurance Bonuses Monthly! Vacation Getaways & Raffle Bonuses! Work Hard/ Play Hard Culture!
- Opportunity to Work from Home after Fully Acclimated!
- Rapid Career Growth within our Growing Company!
- Warm Leads Provided! No Need to build your own pipeline or pay for your leads!
- Full Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Matched 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, 18 Days of PTO; 11 Paid Company Holidays; Employee Discount Programs, Employee Referral Program, Family Oriented Company Culture!
Consult & Educate Seniors who are 65 years of age and older on the Best Medicare Life & Health Plans that would best suit their needs. All consultation is completed over the phone.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who have questions on health insurance options in 13-50 states
- Make outbound sales calls on a variety of sales campaigns
- Recommend plans and enroll prospects based on the customer's needs
- Provide a positive customer experience with excellent customer satisfaction
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Complete New Hire Technical Training Program, which includes passing your L&H Licensing Exam
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette and listening skills
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and navigational skills
- Excellent work ethic and adherence to work schedule
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and confidentiality