Associate Sales Agent - Remote - Winston-Salem, NC
Associate Sales Agent
Previous Sales Experience is NOT Required, but a Motivated, Outgoing & Positive Attitude is!
Come and see why National General Insurance has been voted as a “Great Place to Work” for 2 Years in a Row!
- Paid Curriculum Based Training Program! We will cover your licensing fees and get you licensed in Property & Casualty!
- Financial Stability! First 6 Months Earning Potential: $50,000.00; 1st Year Earning Potential: $70,000.00; 2nd Year Earning Potential: $100,000.00+
- Work from the Comfort of Your Own Home! [Must reside within 60 miles of our office]
- Warm Leads Provided! No need to build your own pipeline, cold call, or pay for your leads!
- Full Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Matched 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, 18 Days of PTO; 11 Paid Company Holidays; Employee Discount Programs, Employee Referral Program, Family Oriented Company Culture!
Educate and Sell Property & Casualty Insurance to prospective clients and current customers over the phone using our cutting-edge technology.
- Identify customer needs and work to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
- Develop expertise in property and casualty insurance across all product lines, including ancillary policies
- Educate clients on insurance needs and products
- Pair knowledge of insurance products available with listening skills to identify and provide products that best meets each customer’s need
- Provide value to sales team by working collaboratively to support the team’s energy, morale, and production
Minimum Skills Required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Complete New Hire Technical Training Program, which includes passing your P&C Licensing Exam
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and navigational skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and confidentiality