Commercial Lines Account Manager
Acentria Insurance is rapidly expanding and looking to grow our thriving team in Panama City!
This is a terrific professional opportunity to advance your career. If culture and working with a great team is important to you, then look no further!
The Account Manager position is responsible for effectively servicing assigned clients, including properly binding coverage, responding to client inquiries, processing endorsement requests, marketing renewals, and claims administration. This position is responsible for the client relationship and requires the ability to work well with customers.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients in order to effectively service their needs.
- Understand coverage options and differences between competing carriers.
- Ability to converse intelligently on commercial insurance issues to clientele.
- Perform administrative tasks as required, in order to maintain accurate records of activity and coverage within AMS.
- Work closely with outside producers on assigned accounts, keeping them apprised of issues.
- Problem solving and tactful communication. Must be diplomatic.
Education and Experience:
- Valid Florida insurance license is required
- 3-5 years agency experience in designated field
Apply for Commercial Lines Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly