ICW Group is seeking a Salesforce Administrator II to join in on new projects and tremendous growth! The purpose of this job is to oversee the overall administration of the Salesforce platform. This entails driving the design, creation, and delivery of new functionalities and maintains and supports the Salesforce platform. This position exists is to administrate Salesforce configurations and design, implement and customize solutions with the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project requirements and operational efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Manages the Sandbox environments and ensures ICW is keeping current with Salesforce release cycles and adopting new features. Provides ongoing daily support and maintenance, and delivers enhancements of the internal Salesforce instance.
- Creates and manages custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and reports. Performs full audit and maintains use of objects and fields as well as profiles, roles and requirements.
- Develops and maintains validation rules and custom workflow. Designs and configures Salesforce UI to meet business requirements.
- Gathers business requirements and collaborates with development team to turn them into functional solutions. Performs development tasks, testing and release packaging, validation.
- Coordinates and supports third party Apps integration and upgrades built on the Salesforce platform. Automates processes and manages integrations to business systems.
Collaborates with internal business departments and key stakeholders on change management to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Manages change sets for deployments and defines an approach to implement automated regression testing on key components.
- Ensures business requirements are clearly defines, verifiable and scalable. Manages user accounts and profiles within Salesforce for multiple areas of the organization.
- Communicates with managers, end-users, and other IT teams to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment.
- Works closely with business analysts, project managers, developers and business decision makers. Engages with departments and vendors on integrated products.
- Works closely with department heads to understand needs and prescribe solutions based on a strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform and other technology.
Instrumental in the strategy and ongoing use of Salesforce across the organization to improve processes and drive user adoption using the Salesforce platform.
- Monitors user adoption and provides training, and/or input to trainers. Supports the implementation and roll-out of enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Seeks continuous improvement in operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business requirements and researches emerging best practices for leveraging Salesforce DX and future implementation of CI/CD within the Salesforce landscape. Researches new features and identifies changes needed to adjust to upcoming releases.
- Leads the ongoing improvement of the Salesforce Cloud along with all systems that are closely integrated with Salesforce.
- Leads technical design discussions for existing and new features and best practices to ensure maximum value of the Salesforce platform.
- Performs impact analysis on new releases of features/functions, and supports their testing and implementation.
- Maintains system documentation and Salesforce policies and procedures.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required with a major or emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with development and implementation experience required. Minimum 2 years of experience in the Financial Services industry preferred. Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations and implementation/release processes. Experience working in Agile Methodology. Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Salesforce Certified Administrator required. Additional Salesforce certifications preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Familiarity with Apex and Visualforce. Knowledge of creating custom reports and dashboards within Salesforce platform. Ability to interpret business requirements to technical applications. Ability to produce systems and workflow diagrams. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience working with cross-functional teams, and presenting to leadership. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Visio, Excel, Project and PowerPoint. Ability to apply principles of logic to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to multi-task with various assignments. Attention to detail and proficient in problem solving.
Office environment – no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands and employees are regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk, and hear.
This position maps to the Individual Contributor level. Additional competencies required: None.
This position operates in an office environment and requires the frequent use of a computer, telephone, copier, and other standard office equipment.