Remote Inside Sales Agent
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Inside Sales Representative. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training and licensing in all 50 states. In this role, you will answer incoming calls and internal warm transfers to sell Personal auto, home, and specialty insurance.
- Uses knowledge and selling techniques to build value in the product tailored to the customer, overcome objections & solve prospect or policyholder problems to convert leads into sales.
- Advises prospects and policyholders on coverage, coverage limits and regulations.
- Develops quotes and submits applications based on acquired risk information and customer requirements. Cross sells for additional lines of insurance.
- Quotes and sells all Property & Casualty lines of insurance; including complex lines other agents are unable to support.
- Point-of-reference for technical/procedural information for Sales and Service personnel. Acts as a liaison between company departments to resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Responsible for satisfying ongoing continuing education (C.E.) requirements to maintain necessary P&C license.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency