Customer Service Representative
Service Center Operations-West
12410 East Mirabeau Parkway Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- Providing exceptional customer service through telephone contact to sell policies and service existing accounts
- Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Employees will be required to obtain a state insurance license as needed and meet continuing education requirements. Comprehensive training is provided
The 37.5 hour work schedule will be 5 days per week, working both weekend days, but having either Tue/Wed, Wed/Thurs, or Thurs/Fri off each week.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Required to obtain state insurance licenses as needed and meet continuing education requirements
- Requires regular weekend and holiday coverage as dictated by business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.