Regional Business Development Sales Executive - Allied Health
About the Role
Three decades of providing specialty insurance programs has made this organization one of the nation’s leading experts in liability insurance and bonding for health care related organizations. You’re joining the company during a dynamic time of diversification and product expansion. As Regional Business Development Sales Executive- Allied Health, you will oversee all sales and marketing activities in the Southeast region. Your focus will be in the health care niche to include:
- Hospice & Home Health Care
- Physical Therapy
- Medical Distributors
- Senior Living
- Home Medical Equipment
Duties & Responsibilities
Sales (70%)– Generating sales and driving revenue is your #1 focus.
- Create and execute sales plans directly cold calling providers. The company is a diversified unit with many subsidiaries; they have a membership network you can tap into.
- Take advantage of a dual distribution approach also soliciting insurance brokers. The company’s underwriting & program management capabilities allow you to call on insurance agencies to generate sales. You will be given a ready-made database of brokers in the Southwest.
Marketing (30%)- Increase brand awareness and support cross selling initiatives.
- Participate in regional and national tradeshows.
- Network with current & potential clients as a representative of the Insurance Services division & greater corporate operating group.
- Position yourself as a thought leader & industry expert in allied health.
Skills & Experience
- At least three (3) years of commercial insurance industry experience is required
- Direct sales experience in insurance managing the full life cycle of the process (cold calling/prospecting, quoting, closing and onboarding)
- State Commercial P&C insurance license (or able to obtain one shortly upon hire)
Location: This is a remote role. The company has an office in Phoenix. You can work from there or remotely (work at home) from anywhere in the Southwest. Your prospecting territory will include Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada and California.
Travel: Most travel can be arranged in day trips. Expect about 5 overnights/month. This can increase during seasons with a lot of tradeshows.
Key Attributes: You’re the first to work in this region. You need to be a savvy, experienced insurance sales professional with an understanding how to build and foster an emerging market. You need to be highly organized and be able to work independently.
Additionally, your presentation skills need to be top notch because this is not only direct sales to clients but also requires marketing to regional & national agencies.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
- $80k to $90k base salary range + commission/new business incentives based on production
- Home office set up provided by the company (laptop and cell phone) plus a monthly car allowance
Apply for Regional Business Development Sales Executive - Allied Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly