Sales - Inside Rep
Company Value Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to demonstrate the following:
· Acting with the highest level of honesty, trust, character and transparency.
· Making a unified effort to achieve the goals of the organization; embracing accountability for exceptional performance every day.
· Commitment to excellence in reaching our full potential as individuals and as an organization, surpassing the ordinary and the expectations of our stakeholders.
· Approaching every challenge with creative energy, discovering unique solutions to maximize success; focus on creating and delivering compelling customer value.
· Belief in the power of a diverse workforce and in creating a positive impact on both the environment and our community.
The Inside Sales Representative completes constant and efficient sales and service of insurance policies. The sales results/progress is very closely monitored and evaluated with daily, weekly and monthly production reports, as well as cancellation reports to minimize the policyholders who decide to cease their policy activity for various reasons (sale of home, etc.). The main goal of the Inside Sales Representative is always to increase and maintain our policies in force and keep policyholders active and happy.
· Daily outgoing calls (pending leads, follow-up calls to quotes given, call-backs from voicemail messages for service issues, explanation of coverages, etc.).
· New business quoting homeowners, auto, flood, umbrella and other monoline policies.
· Follow-up and sales techniques.
· Documentation of all sales/service-related activities.
· Provide outstanding customer service to clients.
· Mitigate E & O exposure.
· High level of activity in fast paced environment.
· Physical presence at the worksite is required.
Required Education and Experience
· 2-20 insurance license
· High school or equivalent
· Independent agency experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· AMS360 experience
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive, complete or exclusive list of the duties of the position. Additional and different duties may be assigned from time to time.
Apply for Sales - Inside Rep
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly