Sales - Salary + Commission + Bonus - Texas
We are looking for an outgoing and target-driven Sales Associate to present our services and insurance solutions to prospective clients and persuade them to make purchases. The Sales Associate's responsibilities include building and sustaining strong working relationships with clients and continually meeting or exceeding sales targets. You should also be able to utilize opportunities for professional development by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should be persuasive and willing to work long hours. Ultimately, a top-performing Sales Associate should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and customer service skills at all times.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Generating leads and scheduling face-to-face meetings with potential and existing customers.
- Traveling to potential and existing client's places of business to present company products and convince customers to make purchases.
- Attending industry events to network and build relationships with potential clients.
- Filling out necessary paperwork and obtaining client's signatures to finalize each sale.
- Investigating and resolving client's complaints in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional after-sales service to clients by contacting them to inquire into whether they are satisfied with our company and their new insurance solutions..
- Monitoring industry competition by researching competitors' products, pricing, and product success.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven sales experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- The ability to work independently.
- The ability to travel between client sites.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.