Commercial Lines Insurance Agent - Remote
About the Role
A pioneer in insurance technology, this online insurance brokerage serves small businesses. Their technology platform allows business owners to easily compare and purchase the insurance they need. They place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and believe their success as a company is truly a team sport. This role, Commercial Lines Insurance Agent, can be performed from home, and can be located anywhere in the country.
We are assisting this client on hiring people who find purpose in helping small business owners protect their most important assets. The Agent will be provided inbound leads from small business owners across the US. This individual will be paid a base salary in addition to monthly commissions(with no cap) for attaining new business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform policy quoting, binding, and issuing
- Use a consultative sales approach, gather information, and present options
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal and professional networks, and continuing education
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of commercial insurance sales experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with small business owners via the phone and email
- Experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of daily schedule
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
- Daily abundance of inbound leads – no cold calling. Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions.
- Potential to earn $100,000+. Ability to work from home. Sales mentorship from senior leadership.
- Ongoing carrier product training and internal sales training. Personal career development and career path mapping. W2 employment + full benefits package.
Apply for Commercial Lines Insurance Agent - Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly