Group Health - Employee Benefits Customer Service Rep - Account Manager - 25 Yrs Exp - REMOTE
4 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years working as a Group Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Customer Service Representative or Account Manager.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Employee Benefits Broker clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Group Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Customer Service Representative and Account Manager positions available for one of our Employee Benefits Broker clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing client relationships and servicing client needs
- Sending requests for proposals to carriers
- Analyzing carrier proposals and negotiating a competitive program for new and renewal business
- Preparation of spreadsheets of recommended plan designs and rates
- Preparing proposals, summary plan descriptions, and benefit guides
- Assisting with census and open enrollment information
- Resolving claims and billing issues
These Group Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Customer Service Representative and Account Manager positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work at home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they've earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE's unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have at least 15 most recent years of health and employee benefits experience.
- Candidates must have worked for a retail or wholesale benefits broker or insurance carrier.