Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does an AGENCY INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE do?
- Identify new sales leads through inbound quote opportunities (no cold calling required) and maintain current business levels in order to achieve or exceed sales goals
- Engage with potential customers and provide insurance quotes and policy options that best fit their needs including coverage and payment options
- Drive sales goals by selling auto insurance policies to interested customers
- Record underwriting information from potential customers
What is required?
- High School Diploma
- Degree preferred
- Active P&C license preferred, but not required
- GAINSCO will provide training and licensing, if needed
- If already licensed, GAINSCO will provide a $500 sign-on bonus
- 1-2 years of customer service call center experience is preferred
- 1-2 years of sales experience and/or insurance agency sales experience is preferred
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Sr. Management
- Flexibility to accommodate varying work hours and ability to change work schedule if/as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal, time management, organizational, and presentation skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) beneficial
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
- Regular attendance
What else do you need to know?
- Work schedule hours: Schedules will rotate monthly, with shifts between the hours of 8am and 9pm Monday thru Friday; Occasional Saturdays from 9am to 6pm
- Competitive salary based on experience, with uncapped monthly bonus potential
- Paid training
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.