Avail - Salesforce Administrator
Avail is a new car sharing platform focused on improving mobility and reducing the cost of car ownership. We give car owners a way to earn extra income from their idle cars and connect drivers with a convenient, affordable way to drive a car when they want.
As Avail looks to expand nationally, our customers remain our main priority as we grow. To maintain the quality of their experience as well as our own employees’, this individual will be a crucial member of our CRM team. This role will oversee some aspects of implementation, development, and maintenance for our CRM with an initial focus on Sales Cloud. This individual will work closely with functional and business teams, including Customer Support, Avail Assist, Trust & Safety, and Business Development.
- Serves as point-person for day-to-day Sales Cloud maintenance and optimization.
- Provide support and ongoing optimization for Service Cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for highly complex Salesforce system configuration that services numerous stakeholders
- Builds customized workflows and automations, suggests improvements to business processes to address strategic initiatives.
- Captures business requirements needed to achieve initiatives and translates requirements into detailed design specifications.
- Monitors field utilization and process automation in Salesforce and makes minor adjustments to campaign and flows with support from outbound sales team as needed.
- Actively troubleshoots problems and provides full support to end users.
- Engages and consults with functional teams reliant on Salesforce when launching platform enhancements and features.
- Proactively stays current with system roadmap and strategic direction to understand functionality and behavior of software to drive business value.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 2-3 years of Salesforce Administration experience required
- Salesforce Lightning experience required
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Previous experience with Sales Cloud preferred
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment
- Dedication to learn and develop with growing company and advocate for optimization
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.