WC Business Development Director- Remote
WC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR- REMOTE
- Must have existing relationships with decision makers within the Workers Compensation P&C industry nationally.
- P&C Property existing relationships would be a plus.
- Must have 8 to 10 years experience selling Claims services to executive decision makers
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the distribution strategy for integrated group
- Recruit and enhance talented sales teammate(s) to support and execute business development strategy
- Initiate, develop and grow sales through the creation and/or expansion of strategic alliance/partnerships by initiating and developing relationships where we can look to embed product offerings
- Initiate, develop and grow the sales through the creation and/or expansion of relationships with our Retail, Wholesale and Programs divisions with an eye towards growth opportunities for new or existing programs
- Responsible for the overall communication strategy both within company and externally to customers/prospects
- Responsible for collaboration with corporate creative, communications, and marketing departments to ensure consistency and compliance with brand and standards
- Leverage our existing sales tools, sources, website, social media, etc. to promote sales
- Track and analyze results on Pipedrive software; provide sales data analytics and metrics to promote growth and support forecasts
- Collaboration with leadership on product development initiatives, including the creation of new opportunities and/or the expansion of existing partnerships.
- Responsibilities include the creation and presentation of market pitch books for prospective clients
- Represent integrated group across the country in presentations, conferences, meetings, etc.
For immediate consideration email your resume in a Word document to email@example.com