Bilingual Virtual Inside Sales Representative
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
In this role, you will answer incoming calls and internal warm transfers to sell Personal auto, home, and specialty insurance.
Uses knowledge and selling techniques to build value in the product tailored to the customer, overcome objections & solve prospect or policyholder problems to convert leads into sales.
- Advises prospects and policyholders on coverage, coverage limits and regulations.
- Develops quotes and submits applications based on acquired risk information and customer requirements. Cross sells for additional lines of insurance.
- Quotes and sells all Property & Casualty lines of insurance; including complex lines other agents are unable to support.
- Point-of-reference for technical/procedural information for Sales and Service personnel. Acts as a liaison between company departments to resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Responsible for satisfying ongoing continuing education (C.E.) requirements to maintain necessary P&C license.
Ideally, your qualifications should include:
At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
Written and verbal Spanish language skills