About Us: Making a Difference
Since 1995, Cornerstone has provided superior products and services and sound insurance and financial advice to our customers. We’re a subsidiary of Guarantee Trust Life (GTL), a company founded in 1936, and we have access to GTL’s long history and depth of experience. Cornerstone is committed to serving our clients by aligning ourselves with the best insurance companies in the industry, giving each individual, couple and family more viable options for securing their futures.
About the Career:
Imagine yourself working directly with America’s Seniors. Your job: helping them access an array of innovative and affordable health coverage solutions that meet their unique needs. Then, imagine yourself doing even more for your clients, by providing important protection with their Medicare like critical illness, life insurance, vision and dental programs… in one seamless package.
Cornerstone Senior Services offers peace of mind for your clients and book of business, and a rewarding career, for you. Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement… because nowhere else in America will you find a company that’s more committed to your success than Cornerstone Senior Services.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Set Appointments with Clients and Prospects.
- Analyze and recommend coverages best suited to clients’ needs
- Grow insurance sales production.
- Assist with developing and calculate suitable plans based on clients’ needs
- Delivering and explaining purchased insurance plans
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Work remotely
- Advancement compensation
- Residual income
- Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
- FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
- Flexible hours
- Leading Industry Training
- Year End Incentive Trip
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Life & Health insurance license in the states you want to be positioned
- MUST BE COACHABLE
- Ability to access a Personal Laptop
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite Preferred
- Desire to succeed
In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to their success. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of professional mentoring you will receive.