Life Insurance Case Manager/Supervisor - Remote
About the Role
Not your typical wealth management firm. They invest heavily into technology and systems to provide their clients fully transparent reporting, and tools to make informed decisions around their wealth plan.
Experiencing 50 to 75% growth each year and five years projected to be a multi-billion organization with multiple locations. Due to this growth they are seeking a dynamic professional who shares the same passion and values. The Life Insurance Case Manager will be involved in all facets of the company’s life insurance business and for qualified candidates with supervision experience, the job scope/responsibilities will be expanded to include management of staff in the department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- New Business & Case Management – Life, LTC, and Annuity
- Provide carrier products intelligence
- Research carrier products and complete comparative analysis
- Generate product illustrations
- Manage life insurance underwriting process and manage and process claims
- Drive process improvements, efficiency initiatives
- Creation of company business processes, work-flows, and documentation procedures
Skills & Experience
- Could be currently within the product development or sales department of a life carrier or MGA
- Technical understanding of the mechanics of life products would be helpful
- 5 years minimum experience in life insurance case management is an option
- Detailed understanding of underwriting process and case design is a must
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$55,000 to $80,000. Department bonus. 100% work from home. Fun group. Employee focused. They do fun things like waffle Wednesdays where the partners make breakfast for staff and they eat and socialize. Culture is important to them. They are also a forward thinking group. They are always looking for ways to do things better. They seek employee input and collaboration.
Apply for Life Insurance Case Manager/Supervisor - Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly