Commercial Insurance Account Executive
About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Executive is the ultimate stewardship role. You guard the client relationship with involvement in a number of areas: Account Management, Client Service and Business Development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Retention, service, account development and product/service presentation directly to the insured
- Capture and develop revenue (up-selling and cross selling as needed)
- Partner with resources (claims, risk management and marketing)
- Mentor and train account managers and CSRs
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of senior client management experience with a retail insurance agency
- Lead Account Manager or Account Executive handling strategic planning alongside the producer and with frequent, out of the office client engagement
Construction is a big component of the client portfolio you’ll manage. Experience working with risk management programs for contractors and GCs is helpful.
Being a Colorado based agency, you’ll have clients throughout the state. Expect weekly travel between Denver and Colorado Springs with other visits throughout the state (Front Range and Western Slopes).
For this reason the agency is comfortable with you living in Denver or Colorado Springs knowing the time commitment in each city.
$85k-$115k target salary depending on experience.
Apply for Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly