Auto Insurance Marketing Representative - CO Territory
We are seeking a sales oriented and highly motivated Insurance Marketing Representative (titled: Territory Sales Manager) to serve our Colorado state territory. This Insurance Marketing Representative will work out of their home office (preferably in Denver) and require travel. We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic individual who has a proven track record of high performance and solution based sales strategies within the non-standard automobile insurance industry.
Who is Legacy Insurance Services? Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. is a well-established, successful and growing personal auto insurance company. We are a member of the Western National Insurance Group (WNIG), "The Relationship Company®". WNIG is an “A+” rated mutual insurance company with a 115+ year history and current assets of over $1 billion. Named Ward’s Top 50 performing property and casualty companies in the United States 11 years in a row.
- Territory production, profit targets and quality goals.
- Develop new prospects within territory, maintain and expand existing relationships with independent insurance producers.
- Analyzes data trends and provides product and sales performance improvement recommendations to management and peer-level business associates.
- Researches competitor intelligence and regularly collaborates with UW and pricing teams.
- Provide training on Legacy products & technology to maximize results through creative sales strategies & account prospecting.
- Liaison between Agent and company.
- Consistently perform effective sales calls throughout the assigned territory & close new business opportunities. Plan territory routes to maximize sales outcomes.
- Provide timely communication & follow-up to customers, delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Minimum of 50% statewide travel, with approx. 4-5 nights out per month.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- 2-5 years outside sales experience, preferably in the non-standard automobile insurance industry.
- Excellent sales track record & motivated by achieving measurable goals.
- Excellent communication, organization & interpersonal skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of personal lines of insurance, coverage’s & producer responsibilities.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
What does Legacy Insurance Services give employees? Glad you asked! We provide 9 Company paid Holidays, Personal Time Off (PTO) and even paid Volunteer time to our employees. Our generous benefits package includes medical, dental and vision options as well as company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and a 401k plan with a Company match.
Why work at Legacy? We know the key to our continued success is in our people. We provide a comfortable working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity and a sense of purpose. We will be providing a company car and bonus opportunities quarterly.
I’m interested – now what? We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration.
Candidates receiving an employment offer will be required to successfully complete a background, DMV & credit check.