Account Manager / Customer Service Representative - Commercial Licensed
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE A PART OF A TOP-RANKED INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENCY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME – WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING!
The Account Manager/CSR is an experienced professional and integral link in the business relationship that is created between our agency, our clients, and our companies; he/she is responsible for effective management of small to mid-size market commercial lines accounts.
Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
- Retention of existing accounts is the #1 priority: develop and maintain client and carrier relationships and process annual renewals.
- Identify rounding/upsell and cross-sell opportunities and process as required.
- Work closely with Agency producers to process applications, complete follow ups and ensure accuracy for finalization of quotes and policies for new accounts.
- Generate endorsements, certificates, and binders at clients’ request.
- Respond to customers’ billing questions, generate invoices, and assist with payments when necessary.
- Facilitate claims reporting between customers and carriers, and ensure accurate and complete documentation in agency records.
- Follow documentation procedures and proper workflows and use of the agency management system (Applied Epic)
- Maintain continuing education (CE) and participate in ongoing education and keep informed on industry information.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required (college degree preferred)
- Hold a MD State Producer license in Property and Casualty
- 5 years in the commercial insurance industry; 3 years as a CSR/account manager
- Strong understanding of insurance principles, and experienced with carrier rating systems and websites.
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills, and commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills, and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Applied Epic a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Salary, incentives, and bonus commensurate with experience
- Paid Holidays after trial period
- Health, Dental and Life / AD&D Insurance
Apply for Account Manager / Customer Service Representative - Commercial Licensed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly