Field Operations Director
The Field Operations Director is responsible for executing and improving field marketing, sales, and merchandising initiatives. This individual will serve as the face of the Collector Car business to the public and lead the field marketing strategy and business development efforts for the Collector Car division. The Field Operations Director will work with I/T, Care Center Operations, Marketing, and the Digital Projects team to create scalable programs to ensure the Field Marketing and Business Development teams have the skills, resources, abilities, and support to successfully achieve business goals. This includes, but is not limited to,: a) improving Car Show/Car Club lead generation efficiency/effectiveness, b) managing business development efforts to acquire key broker accounts and profitably increase existing Collector Car agent/broker account premium volume, and c) research and understand the needs of the white-label insurer channel, to define program capabilities and prospect, nurture, and grow the sales pipeline of white-label insurer accounts.Responsibilities
- Achieve business execution goals and sales revenue targets by developing field marketing/sales strategies, prioritizing projects/resources and measuring/monitoring effectiveness of sales initiatives.
- Cooperating with Marketing to plan and prioritize marketing activities within focus areas and develop appropriate selling propositions and messaging.
- Develop programs to improve marketing at Car Shows/Car Clubs, effectiveness with independent broker, and developing the white-label insurer account channel.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate progress toward strategic goals.
- Coordinate with divisional and marketing teams to develop field strategies and initiatives.
- Conduct strategic account reviews with key accounts.
- Hire, onboard, and train field and business development resources.
- Assess and evaluate team and individual performance. Fill knowledge gaps through field observation/feedback, training and professional development programs.
- Participate in CRM requirements/development efforts to enhance B2C and B2C effectiveness within Collector Car division.
- Stay current on relevant industry trends and competitor programs/products/offerings.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing multi-channel, field sales/marketing teams
- Strong and effective oral / written communications, excellent organizational skills and effective presentation and sales abilities
- Passionate about automobiles and knowledgeable about collector cars
- Experience in motivating, managing, and training field team members
- Analytical, goal-oriented work style
- Prior insurance industry experience and/or collector car knowledge preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Prior military experience and/or insurance knowledge desirable