F&I Account Specialist
7 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assurant is currently seeking an F&I Account Specialist within our Resource Automotive division, the automotive industrys leading provider of Financial Services Programs (mechanical repair service contracts, GAP protection) and Financial Services Training. This exciting career path provides extensive training to learn a highly lucrative industry and quickly advance into account management!
F&I Account Specialists will travel extensively nationwide (90% company sponsored travel) during the first 6 12 months of this intensive training program in order to learn the business from the ground up. Successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance in as little as 6 months into a District Manager role, responsible for the training, sales development, and productivity within their client automobile dealership accounts, while working diligently to increase the volume within their District. There is no limit to your growth potential at Assurant, and we are strongly committed to employee advancement!
F&I Account Specialists earn a generous base salary and enjoy a full benefits package. Once promoted to District Manager, there is also an opportunity to earn a very lucrative performance-based bonus.
- Perform all functions of a Finance and Insurance (F&I) manager within automobile dealerships
- Organize, plan and conduct sales meetings within the automobile dealerships
- Promote communication and foster a positive business relationship
- Identify, isolate and solve problems within the dealership Finance Department
- Submit electronic reports and provide updates as needed
- Achieve minimum performance standards set forth by our client and our company
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in business or related field strongly preferred
- 1 plus years of experience within the automotive industry or similar consumer-focused industry
- Sales-oriented with an ability to achieve sales goals/performance levels
- Sound decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint