Customer Service Representative - Sales
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Responsible for daily support to the Account Executives in the Personal Lines Department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities.
- Administration of new policies, renewals, and endorsements.
- Auto ID Cards.
- Change Request.
- Preparing proposals.
- Running download / cancellation reports.
- Processing mail / email / other documents.
- Ordering Clue / MVR Reports.
- Ordering flood determinations.
- Administrating renewal review letters.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- High school/GED required
- 1-year office experience required
- Must be able to provide referrals
- Must have 4-40 or 2-20 license.
- Must be bilingual
- Must be well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate level competency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Adheres to policies, practices & procedures.
- AMS 360 management system experience a plus
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Sales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly