Sales - Licensed Life & Health Agent
1 day left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Licensed Insurance Agent
Healthcare Solutions Team provides the answer to questions that clients often don’t think to ask.
“Is my insurance enough to protect myself and my family?”
The answer is often times, “No, but you have options!”
This simple answer will lead the way in an ever changing industry. People want choices and flexibility when choosing insurance and Healthcare Solutions Team has these. Bring your questions and those of your clients and we will help you find the answers. HST Isn’t Captive. It’s CAPTIVATING.
Why Work With Us?
- Flexible work environment: office, home, wherever you will be most effective
- No territory restrictions
- Freedom to sell nationwide!
- Must currently posses a Health/ Life/ Accident License (2-15)
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Ability to achieve results
- Must be driven toward success
What will Healthcare Solutions Team Do for You?
· Competitive Compensation, one of the most rewarding in the industry
· Complete training with a proven support system already in place
· Lead Programs with Exclusive Leads
· Represent a variety of insurance products, not just one
· Cutting-edge technology at your fingertips – FREE
· Make Partner and share in the annual revenue!
· Work from our office or from your own home office
· Sales can be done over the phone and online, from our office or your home
· Freedom to sell nationwide, no territory restrictions
· No onboarding charges, we pay you
· Weekly advance commissions and consistent bonus structure
· Renewal commissions for long term income
· Opportunity to win trips through carriers
· Time is money! You have the freedom and flexibility to control your time
What Requirements build a successful business?
· Coachable, entrepreneurial and competitive spirit driven by your own success
· Compassionate and empathetic with a passion for helping people and making a difference in their lives and communities
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Disciplined, Motivated, High Energy, Persistent and a Fun Go-Getter!
The following skills are a bonus!
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including outlook
· Any CRM experience
· Bilingual or more is always a plus!
· Dedication to improving people’s lives
· A craving for work/life balance
· A desire to be a part of something big!
Apply for Sales - Licensed Life & Health Agent
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly