Account Manager - Life & Health - Remote
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Insurance Carrier & Agent Sales Representative - Growth and Opportunity!
Are you tired of the same old same old Carrier and Agent Sales Rep jobs? Are you ready for something new? At Dylan Consulting, located in Scottsdale, AZ, we have developed a modern solution to the broken, 50 year old commission system in Worksite and Voluntary Benefits. We are one of the most forward thinking, entrepreneurial benefit consulting firms in the country, and we are seeking sales representatives and insurance providers to join us in getting excited about the business again.
- Prospect current and new brokers for our new offering with our major insurance carrier, AM BEST A++
- Identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
- Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
- Work with brokers placing businesses and support the quoting process and new business submission
- Manage broker relationships for future opportunities
- Support the communication with home office to process and manage business.
- Coordinate corporate producer events.
- Minimal travel
- 4+ years industry experience as a sale representative for life and health products
- Prior experience with the quoting of coverage, contracting, and enrollment of groups
- Life and health insurance license in your state of residence
- Experience as a sales representative marketing Group Employer or Voluntary Benefits is a plus
- High school diploma with some college required
In your first month, you will attend training to increase your insurance knowledge and sales skills. Within our company, you will learn how to utilize provided referrals, phone numbers and other forms of advertising to build a strong book of business and take the lead on your own success with our consulting broker approach.
- A base income of $6,000-$8,000 while you build your book of business
- Earned commissions on all sales
- Recurring income even if you leave our company, up to 24 months.
- Opportunities for career growth
- Health Benefits: Earn up to $2,400 in your first year and $6,000 in the following year.
As a top consulting firm on the cutting edge of the industry, Dylan Consulting, LLC is the place to be. Join us as we continue to redefine the way life insurance and health insurance are handled.
Apply for Account Manager - Life & Health - Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly