Account Executive - Nationwide (Remote)
TTA Appraisal is a national leader in Heavy Equipment damage appraisals, also handling Auto appraisals as well as Property estimating and Task/Adjusting Services across the US. TTA has built its reputation by focusing on Communicating with our clients and the Quality of the product we deliver.
Our relationships are primarily built with Insurance Companies, Adjusting Companies/TPA’s, self-insureds and municipalities.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Account Executive located anywhere in the Continental United States to join our Team.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Maintain regular communication with Clients for feedback and building on relationship
- Ability to work independently and meet Sales goals
- Attend industry conferences as needed
Qualifications / Education / Skills:
- 5+ years of successful Account Management experience
- Contacts in property & casualty claims market (required)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with clients at all levels, Adjuster to Executive.
- Willing to travel (average up to 25% per month)
- Regular (Full-time)
- Salary plus commission
- Benefits offered
Apply for Account Executive - Nationwide (Remote)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly