Sales Associate - Irvine, CA
Advance your Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Are you seeking a career at a Fortune 100 company where you work as part of a dynamic team and get to help people protect what matters most? As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and support the Lead Sales Representative in profitable growth through new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our customers.
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales Representative.
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead Sales Representative.
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality customer service
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training; 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and effectively organize work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time constraints.
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting sales goals and/or quotas a plus.
- Must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life, accident and health.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.