Licensed P&C Insurance Agent
6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Brightway Insurance, The Wilson Agency is expanding! Brightway Insurance is the fastest growing independent Property and Casualty Insurance agency with access to over 100 insurance carriers.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Insurance Agent or an individual that excels in a sales driven position while looking for unlimited income potential.
In this dedicated sales role, spend 100% of your time selling; no servicing of existing clients. Brightway, The Wilson Agency will take a proactive role in your success as an Experienced Sales Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the company's most successful sales professionals, and sponsorship of required licensing exams.
As an experienced Sales Representative, you will;
- Prospect new clients via telephone sales, lead generation, referrals, and through professional business partner referral sources.
- Build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Brightway, The Wilson Agency products including Auto, Home, Commercial, and Life Insurance.
First-year earnings range on average between $40K to $150K -- through a combination of base salary, uncapped new business and renewal commissions, and bonus structure.
- Selling Auto, Home, Life, and Commercial Insurance to individuals using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain an Affinity relationship
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guideline
- Experience in high paced sales preferred
- High School Diploma
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills * Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain a current state insurance license in property, casualty, and life (life insurance license can be acquired at a later time)
- Must obtain Florida 2-20 License Prior to Employment (reimbursed after 90 days of employment)
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that may include the following:
- Uncapped commission potential; Renewal commission
- Additional Bonus Incentives
- Paid time-off
- Paid Holidays
- Centrally located
- 401K Plan
If you are looking for a career that will be great for you, your family, and your future, then you have need to jump on this opportunity to work for a proven industry leader and franchise owner.
- Email all resumes - Serious Candidates Only
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education: High school or equivalent
Apply for Licensed P&C Insurance Agent
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly