Inside Sales Rep
The role of Inside Sales Representative is one that encompasses a widespread array of responsibilities for the staging of the customer journey from lead to opportunity. The Representative will communicate with new and current customer prospects to initiate or up-sell the organizations products or services; coordinate and document customer needs in order to prioritize and manage opportunities; and work with customer to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Ultimately this role is responsible for scaling the customer to meet the overall growth objectives of the CCS business unit. Additionally, this role will provides sales operations support to field operations and management.Responsibilities
Inside Sales Functions:
- Manage an assigned book of business with the objective of customer retention and assessing customer needs to cross or up-sell new/additional products and services.
- Review dated accounts and reaches out to enhance customer interest
- Conduct market research to identify targets for team members
- Respond to prospect inquiries from marketing campaigns, and inbound leads in CRM, regarding programs and product offerings. Gather information from prospects and directs them to the appropriate seller.
- Receive inbound communication from prospects and place outbound sales calls to current customers and potential prospects.
- Conduct research on potential prospects as necessary and work with Business Development and Branch Management to formulate sales strategy.
- Provide support to the Business Development and Branch Management teams to resolve customer problems and servicing issues.
- Work with Sales and Operations leadership to target different areas of the market and to provide timely and effective customer support.
- Examine selected accounts within sales team for current information as well as opportunity accuracy, activity history and contact record continuity.
- Account creation
- Provide appropriate reporting to leadership team
RFP Backup Management Responsibilities:
- Manage related RFP sites, to include review of incoming RFP/RFI analysis of where to refer, data entry in Salesforce and tracking of results.
- Review incoming RFPs; Examine content, delegate section material to appropriate subject matter experts and assign deadlines for reconciliation.
- Research and compose responses to unassigned RFP questions, utilizing institutional knowledge and other available resources.
- Distribute completed responses to designated working groups for review/approval.
- Format incoming Requests for Proposal (RFPs) to conform to Crawford RFP structural requirements.
- Review, edit and compile proposal content from all contributors into required format. Maintain content management repository.
- Ensure that all proposals conform in appearance to Crawford branding guidelines.
- Assemble and distributes completed proposals, meeting and / or exceeding all deadlines.
- Collaborate with others across the organization to provide outstanding customer service and excellent proposal and related support.
- Manage new program number request processes. Researches internal and external data sources as requested to ensure that the appropriate legal authority is named. Works with Field Operations and various Home Office departments
- Participate in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested
- Uphold the Crawford Code of Business Conduct at all times.
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- A minimum of two years sales experience or account management is preferred.
- Prior property and casualty experience is preferred.
- Ability to occasionally work weekends or extended hours within tight deadlines
- May require some minimal overnight travel.
- Understanding of the sales and marketing process
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence customers
- Ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Time management skills and ability to work well independently
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills are required.
- Strong skills in CRM, preferably SalesForce, are required
- Customer service skills are a must.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.