RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for an Account Executive to join our Chicago, IL team. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career. This position can be located remotely.
Responsible for supporting Broker Team by providing strong technical expertise and administrative services relevant to account placement and client service activities.
- May assist with inputting and updating current client information in all required systems.
- Communicates with retail agency personnel and underwriters to ensure accurate account information.
- Prepares accounts for renewal process; may solicit new or renewal business as directed by Broker.
- Prepares market submissions and quote cover letters to Agents. Reviews policies and other documents received for accuracy.
- May help to fulfill assigned account transactions, internal processing and necessary document preparation, e.g., endorsements, change forms, invoices, etc.
- Resolves invoicing issues with Premium Accounting.
- Communicates with Premium Accounting regarding notices of cancellation.
- Helps to ensure claim notifications are sent to the claims department.
- Perform basic office duties; filing/copying/printing documents/maintaining files
- Prepare reports, submissions. Cover letters and reviews policy for accuracy.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a commercial insurance brokerage or underwriting environment.
- Wholesale or retail agency/brokerage experience preferred.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Must be able to pass state exam and obtain insurance license, if required.
- Demonstrated understanding of insurance products and services.
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Critical attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales, Executive / Management