Sr Customer Acquisition Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
The Sr Customer Acquisition Analyst is highly technical role that is responsible for owning the development of the logic to build Financial Services customer acquisition strategy. The Sr. Data Analyst will work individually and as part of a team developing and executing customer acquisition strategies to meet sales, profit, and customer growth goals. The role will be passionate about data and understand how it can be used to personalize customer communications and identify and target potential buyers. To do this, the person will leverage analytics platforms and large-scale datasets to identify insights, assess short- and long-term strategies, and make data-driven recommendations supporting overall business objectives. The right candidate will understand direct marketing principles, statistical modeling and similar segmentation strategies. The individual will work cross-functionally to deliver on key initiatives and will constantly collaborate with client partners to share learnings and execute against identified strategies. This position requires a high degree of comfort and excellence in analytic techniques and how these can be used to drive improved campaign results. This individual will also play a role in transforming the business to maximize efficiency, enhance customer targeting, elevate the customer experience and drive bottom line business results.
- Conducts and/or manages the modeling, segmentation or list selection process including defining targeting criteria and recommendations for all assigned clients, programs and markets. Administers the utilization of internal and external resources to ensure that segmentation opportunities are pursued with maximum efficiency.
- Contribute to the continued development and enhancement of our consumer analytics services, which enables insight into specific consumer interests, needs, motivations, and journeys.
- Provide data-driven and thoughtful analysis of deployed strategies and their resulting performance to management and other cross functional partners
- Designs and/or collaborates with the Account Executive and Consumer Acquisition Team in the preparation of client testing plans and contact management strategies/client marketing plans based upon product knowledge, previous marketing experience, and file dynamics. (I.e. Define product combinations, timing, lead quantity, when to use modeling/segmentation, media mix, offers, price points etc).
- Identify trends/patterns, facilitates and or conduct root cause analysis of campaign performance/product offering and identify opportunities for improved marketing results.
- Develops and endorses improved marketing and/or profitability performance based on analysis of past results along with analysis and insight from environmental and competitive trends, (i.e. includes development and reporting on persistency/attrition and profitability trends at the client, product, or vehicle level).
- Develops detailed profitability studies to determine endorsements for marketing strategies.
- Develops detailed marketing projections/financials for RFPs that include direct marketing initiatives. The projections require the ability to run remorse/attrition projections, use historical campaign results and trends along with customer information provided by the client to create the high-level strategy and projections.
- Additional responsibilities will be reviewed
- 3+ years of Marketing Analytics experience, Customer Acquisition
- 3+ years working with SAS, R, Python, Power BI or other analytical tools
- 6+ years of Marketing Analytics experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, or equivalent