Outside Sales Representative
Respected throughout the world as having the most beautiful cemeteries, Forest Lawn has served as a community resource since 1906. As a solid and stable presence in the Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside Counties, Forest Lawn plays an active role in the communities surrounding each of our parks. Members of our sales team benefit from the excellent name recognition and sterling reputation of Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries.
Forest Lawn Sales Representatives, help families make important decisions ahead of time rather than having to make them when a death occurs. Our Sales Representatives assist families in selecting and purchasing their memorial property, and help families pre-plan and fund their funerals with the purchase of a life insurance policy. From Purchasing memorial property to planning the details of the funeral, everything is decided and taken care of before the need arises by our Sales Professionals.
As a Forest Lawn Sales Representative, you will enjoy superior administrative and management support, results- oriented marketing programs, and a range of park events for generating leads and building relationships. Promotional sales material and direct mail programs also offer compelling and professional communication opportunities. Forest Lawn Sales Representatives utilize their existing personal networks, their involvement in their communities, and all of the resources provided by Forest Lawn to support their sales efforts.
At Forest Lawn, our sales success is based on the relationships our Sales Representatives build with the many people who take advantage of Forest Lawn's Advance Planning program. For someone who loves working with people, who wants to make a difference in the lives of others, and who enjoys the sales process, being a Sales Representative could be the perfect career choice.
Outstanding Compensation and Benefits Package Includes:
- 16 weeks of Paid Classroom & Field Training
- Generous Commissions
- Robust Marketing Support System
- Bonuses & Trip Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company provided Laptop, Printer, and Cell Phone
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a matching contribution plan
- Flexible Hours after Completion of the Training Program
- Professional & Ethical
- Great Communication & Listening skills
- Ability to Network easily and generate sales through prospecting, cold calling, B2B, & Door to Door sales.
- Bilingual Ability is a Plus
- Life Insurance is a Plus but not required
- Sales experience in our industry is preferred by not required
- Valid CA Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Forest Lawn will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.