Account Manager - Commerical - Wyomissing
Commercial Insurance Account Manager, Wyomissing
Roles and Responsibilities
To provide the highest level of quality service to the Client.
To provide assistance to Commercial Lines Supervisor.
Assist Account Executives in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multiple-task environment with a high-disruption rate
- Resolve conflict with minimum negative impact on all parties
- Work independently, prioritize work in order to meet goals in all areas
- Must be a self-starter, with forward-thinking capabilities, and demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Must be imaginative and creative with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a thorough understanding of Commercial Insurance underwriting and coverages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. AMS-360 experience is desirable.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in related field of study.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Three years experience in Commercial Lines insurance is necessary.
- Contact insured for updated renewal information and assist producer/marketer in completion of applications for new and renewal business on designated accounts as directed.
- Contact Marketing Department to obtain best markets for all new and renewal business and perform all necessary rating sufficient for policy quote and or issuance.
- Request renewal, endorsements and other needed data from the companies and insured with producer’s assistance when necessary.
- Prepare binders, certificates, automobile insurance cards, schedules, account summaries endorsements, policies, lost policies releases, and account balance status when requested. Initiate own correspondence with companies and clients.
- Notify mortgagee/lien holders by certificate or policy when required.
- Check new and renewal policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy in rating, typing coverage’s, signatures and input transactions to generate billing invoices. Receive phone calls from clients and companies and comply with the request and/or follow up of overdue and suspense items.
- Maintain expiration control log and a follow-up and /or suspense system on outstanding orders, correspondence, audits, reports, reporting form coverage’s, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Handle prompt review of all audits and arrange for any corrections with client and company to protect collection of same.
- Develop interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with internal and external personnel, and possess the ability to influence others.
- Follow all agency policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform Special Projects at management’s request.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with comprehensive retirement benefits, 401(k), ESOP, and profit sharing plans.
EEO Clause: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.