Account Manager - Personal - WNY area, Batavia
Personal Insurance Account Manager in WNY area
- Overall account management-utilizing TIA procedures, AMS & ImageRight systems.
- Maximize new account sales by aggressively and proactively developing new business opportunities.
- Proactively develop referral sources by developing relationships with centers of influence in market area.
- Develops a presence in the community networking with local leaders and the business communities.
- Proactively develop prospects through referrals from present accounts and affiliates.
- Sell new and renewal accounts in keeping with agency and individual office goals.
- Manage existing book of business to meet or exceed Agency retentions goals and create cross sell and upsell opportunities with current customers.
- Support of AE teammate by developing, expanding and servicing accounts.
- Utilize PL Rater when preparing quotes in fulfilling clients’ needs and expectations.
- Complete service requests, including but not limited to: claims, premium payments, policy endorsements, identification card issuance and photo inspections.
- Establish expectations with current and prospective clients and provide accurate, thorough and timely quotes. Maintain follow up system to maximize retention and hit ratio.
- In order to meet/exceed agency recommendations, consistently maintain a thorough knowledge of all coverages and have the ability to clearly explain/sell on new business and recommend enhancements to current customers.
- Thoroughly review renewals for remarketing and remarket appropriately.
- Identify affiliate referral opportunities and process accordingly.
- Identify account rounding/up selling opportunities and process accordingly.
- Process all in-coming and out-going mail (where applicable).
- Deposit premium dollars into company bank account daily, including sweep accounts, reconcile and ensure accuracy (where applicable).
- Thorough review of account renewals and endorsements (download and paper) for accuracy.
- Complete the billing procedure for account transactions.
- Review and maintain current task/to-do list in ImageRight system.
- Provide administrative support as requested by Producers and other sales staff members and additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Provide support to other teammates by assisting all TIA clients (regardless of location) as needed.
To exceed the expectations of our Personal Insurance customers by performing a variety of duties to meet their insurance needs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Two year college degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Licensed insurance broker
- Proven customer service and sales skills w/ excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills; knowledge of word processing with Windows experience
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team environment
- Ability to self-direct the completion of job duties
- Microsoft Applications
- Other various office equipment
- AMS & ImageRight experience is desirable
- Requires the ability to lift 0-10 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Movement that may be required for a prolonged period of time, includes, but is not limited to: sitting, standing, bending, leaning, pushing, stretching, reaching and typing, as is common and typical in an office environment.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with
comprehensive retirement benefits, 401(k), ESOP, and profit sharing plans
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.