Sales - Life & Health
Many financial services companies say they’re unique. But only Thrivent Financial blends faith, finances and generosity. We want to help people develop new relationships with money, so they can use it to strengthen families, churches and communities.
Are you ready to begin your career in a field that blends financial sales with the impact you want to have on the world? We're hiring for passionate financial representatives in the Houston, Texas area.
- Responsibilities: When you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to establish, grow and manage your business as an independent contractor. You’ll be rewarded for building genuine, long term relationships as you guide members to their goals. With a full range of financial products to offer, you’ll be well equipped to help members:
- Confidently prepare for a secure retirement.
- Financially protect their families in the event of illness, injury, aging or death.
- Fund their kids’ or grandkids’ college education.
- Create and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter to them.
- Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.
What Thrivent Financial Offers At Thrivent Financial, we’ll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships in addition to product sales.
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree medical plan and generosity benefits such as our gift match program.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed: We’re looking for men and women who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
- Honest, dependable and trustworthy.
- Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others.
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.