Are You Driven? We are.
Who is GAINSCO?
GAINSCO is not your typical insurance company. We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition, and because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. We couldnt be who we are without the people who work at GAINSCO. If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you will become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Dallas and Miami. GAINSCO Dallas home office was one of only 150 companies in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to be recognized by the Dallas Morning News as a Top Workplace, and the Miami office was also recognized as one of the Top 35 Workplaces in its size category.
Our culture attracts engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. Our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does an SR. AGENCY SALES REPRESENTIVE do?
- Establish short and long term sales strategies for the agency sales team by administering lead assignments and action plans in order to accomplish and exceed agency production targets and service levels.
- Monitor lead activity of sales representatives and make changes of lead assignments when necessary.
- Assist in overseeing and documenting sales activities (i.e. phone calls, emails, texts, etc) in the CRM.
- Collaborate with peers, customers and supervisors to determine opportunities for process improvement.
- Assists in with the development, progress and training of each individual sales representative by ways of mentorship and encouraging teamwork.
- Resolves escalated customer calls.
What makes an SR. AGENCY SALES REPRESENTIVE successful?
At GAINSCO, our competitive culture, great rates, and creative marketing campaigns have customers contacting us every day for their insurance needs. As a successful Sr. Agency Sales Representative, you will help lead a team of sales representatives to achieve agency sales goals and revenue. You will also enhance sales staff performance, accomplishments and competence. You must display leadership through exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. GAINSCO will cover costs and provide necessary training and licensing for those who do not currently have an active P&C license.
What is required?
Education: High School diploma, Degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of customer service call center experience is preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience and/or insurance agency sales experience is preferred
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Senior Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexibility to accommodate varying work hours and ability to change work schedule if/as needed
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Software: Computer, e-sign Live, MS windows suite, any CRM software, Adobe preferred
- Ability to set priorities and standards of performance.
- Ability to interact with customers over the phone and influence decision
What else do you need to know?
Work Schedule Hours: Schedules will vary between the hours of 8 am 8 pm Monday thru Friday and occasional Saturdays (9 am - 6 pm). Because we cannot guarantee specific shifts to incoming employees, candidates interested in interviewing must be able to work any of these hours.
Compensation: Competitive Salary based on experience with uncapped monthly bonuses! Excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.